August 19, 2010

Ms. Morris...

Is Riley's new teacher - and she's fabulous!  She's a first year teacher, she student taught at Commerce Elementary, and she's a May 2010 graduate of A&M-Commerce (magna cum laude, no less).  She is very energetic, and she said herself that she doesn't like being bored and still, and she knows the kids don't either!  I'm going to LOVE her, I can already tell!  She just found out Friday that she got the job, and her classroom already looked wonderful.  Her mom was a teacher, so she pitched in to help get her room ready.  I signed up to be a room parent...we'll see how that goes :)  I'm just so thrilled that he's got a young, friendly, kid-loving teacher.  It's going to be a much better year than last year!

1 comment:

Bunch of Oranges said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! So pretty colors!!! I love you girl! Thanks so much for all your sweet fbook thoughts and messages! You are such a doll! We all do need to get together for lunch! Let me know when?? :) Would LOVE to see you!!! Hugs!