November 17, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm not too crazy about this maroon business, but Daddy loves it!


I know I'm a week (and a couple of days) early, but I probably won't be posting again until after all the festivities are over.  We went to a play at the high school last night (The Music Man), a couple of our youth group were in it, and it was a lot of fun!  Danny and Tanner did a great job, Danny was the male lead and Tanner was the only one from the middle school choir who had a speaking part, so we were so proud of them both!  About 1/3 of our members were there, and half of them weren't even related to the two guys...these are such great people!

Saturday afternoon my parents are heading here and we're taking Riley on the little bayou tour then they're going to stay the night with us and hear Tim preach on Sunday morning...we're all really looking forward to their visit!  After lunch on Sunday the littlest boys and I are going home with them to spend all of Thanksgiving week and Tim will be heading there after Wednesday night church.  Thanksgiving day we will get to see all of my Mom's family and it's always so much fun when we're all together!  That weekend Tim has got something planned for me - I keep asking, hoping he'll forget and answer me, but he never does :)  Whatever it is, I know it will be a lot of fun and I'm really excited about it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and a safe holiday!
Love, The Campbell Family

No comments: