July 02, 2010

So, my Mom's been nagging me to post something.....

This has definitely been a laid back summer at the Campbell house!  But I have gotten to have lunch with a couple of my very most favorite girlfriends, spend a week at my parents, go to my sister in law's baby shower, hold my brand new baby niece, and spend lots of great time at home with Tim and the boys!  And in the space that Tim was back in Jefferson without us, Jack stopped crawling and started standing up without the assistance of anything else.  In the space of 3 days he was a full blown walker!  He started taking a few steps here and there at 10 months, then by 10 1/2 months he was taking several steps, and letting go of what he pulled up on to turn and walk, but then, he just decided one day "hmmm, this walking thing is easy...and WAY faster than crawling" and he's never looked back :)
Here are a few pictures from our first few weeks of summer!
Our sweet, sweet niece Allyson Renee Campbell, born June 25th, at 4:21 pm.  We got to see her about 7:30 that night and we both loved holding her, and can't wait to see her again!

One of the shots of the diaper cake I made for Lauren's (my SIL) shower - I loved getting to FINALLY do something pink after all the blue and brown!


Jack, after he crawled inside Rileys "toy cabinet" - he was SO pleased with himself :)


Riley being all cool with his drumsticks - I love how you can see them "moving" - another reason I love my new camera is things like this don't get blurred!

Sometimes playing is so hard, you just have to lay your head down for a little while......


Givin' me the stink eye for one thing or another :)

No comments: